Job ID: 105
Category: SFJ Awards
Location: Sheffield Office / Hybrid
Job type: Part Time
About the job
The Workforce Development Trust (WD Trust)
The Workforce Development Trust group is the parent company to Skills for Health, Skills for Justice, SFJ Awards and People 1st International. We are a charity governed through a board of trustees and deliver products and services that improve the workforce across a wide range of sectors through our subsidiary brands.
The purpose of this post is to administer the recruitment, contracting and review processes that we undertake with the range of associates we employ on a contract basis to work alongside our in-house teams to provide assessment, quality assurance, invigilation and subject-matter-expert (SME) advice and information.
This role sits at the centre of our operational delivery and reflects the importance we place on the coordination and management of the associate workforce across qualification and assessment design, development, delivery and quality assurance. The post holder will work under the direction of the Head of Assessment and will liaise closely with the managers of different departments across the organisation to identify and support them to meet their requirements for Associate contracting and deployment.
This role requires someone who thrives on being organised but who can be flexible enough to keep up with developments in a dynamic landscape. An eye for detail is essential, together with excellent communication and IT skills and the ability to build positive relationships with colleagues, customers, and associates.
Sheffield Office with hybrid working available
Salary: £19,200 pa. (£24,000 FTE)
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days per year with additional days’ leave awarded for each continuous year of service up to a maximum of 28 days, plus eight public holidays and a potential Christmas closure.
- The WDT also provides enhanced maternity, paternity and sickness leaves, alongside this we provide bereavement leave and carers leave.
- Health and wellbeing benefits, which include access to our mental health first aiders, a confidential employee assistance programme, free eye tests and payment for an annual flu jab.
- Pension scheme with a minimum contribution of 4% to a maximum contribution of 6%, matched by the company, along with death in service coverage at three times annual salary.
- Flexible employee benefits, including a portal providing hundreds of discounts, including a cycle to work scheme which is available upon successful completion of probation period, as well as a dress for your day approach to working.
- Frequent organisational development days and departmental training budgets.
- Payroll giving, this is a tax-free way to donate to any charity, good cause or place of worship.
The Workforce Development Trust is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone.
We strongly encourage people of all gender, religion, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientation, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you need any reasonable adjustments at any point, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to advise on your pronouns, for example she/her, he/him, they/them etc.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in applying. Please click the Apply Now link below to email our Recruitment team, and send them a copy of your CV and optional Cover Letter for review. If your application is progressed, a member of the team will be in touch.