New Business Co-ordinator
Job ID: 88
Category: SFJ Awards
Location: Sheffield Office / Hybrid
Job type: Part Time
About the job
The Workforce Development Trust (WD Trust)
The Workforce Development Trust group is the parent company to Skills for Health, Skills for Justice, SFJ Awards and People 1st International. We are a charity governed through a board of trustees and deliver products and services that improve the workforce across a wide range of sectors through our subsidiary brands.
SFJ Awards is a regulated Awarding Organisation in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. SFJ Awards is also an Apprenticeship End-Point Assessment Organisation approved by the Education and Skills Funding Agency to deliver End-Point Assessments to apprentices on a growing number of apprenticeship standards.
This role requires someone who thrives on being organised yet flexible enough to keep up with developments in a dynamic landscape. The role will be responsible for onboarding all new additional qualification, and course approvals in line with agreed key performance indicators.
Sheffield Office with hybrid working available
Salary: £16,800 per annum (£28,000 FTE). Part time (3 days / 22.5 hours per week), 12 month contract.
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days per year with additional days’ leave awarded for each continuous year of service up to a maximum of 28 days, plus eight public holidays and a potential Christmas closure.
- The WDT also provides enhanced maternity, paternity and sickness leaves, alongside this we provide bereavement leave and carers leave.
- Health and wellbeing benefits, which include access to our mental health first aiders, a confidential employee assistance programme, free eye tests and payment for an annual flu jab.
- Pension scheme with a minimum contribution of 4% to a maximum contribution of 6%, matched by the company, along with death in service coverage at three times annual salary.
- Flexible employee benefits, including a portal providing hundreds of discounts, including a cycle to work scheme which is available upon successful completion of probation period, as well as a dress for your day approach to working.
- Frequent organisational development days and departmental training budgets.
- Payroll giving, this is a tax-free way to donate to any charity, good cause or place of worship.
The Workforce Development Trust is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone.
We strongly encourage people of all gender, religion, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientation, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you need any reasonable adjustments at any point, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to advise on your pronouns, for example she/her, he/him, they/them etc.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in applying. Please click the Apply Now link below to email our Recruitment team, and send them a copy of your CV and optional Cover Letter for review. If your application is progressed, a member of the team will be in touch.