Product Development Assistant Manager
Job ID: 103
Category: SFJ Awards
Location: Sheffield Office / Hybrid
Job type: Full Time
About the job
The Workforce Development Trust (WD Trust)
The Workforce Development Trust group is the parent company to Skills for Health, Skills for Justice, SFJ Awards and People 1st International. We are a charity governed through a board of trustees and deliver products and services that improve the workforce across a wide range of sectors through our subsidiary brands.
The purpose of this role is to support the day-to-day management of the Product team and the development and management of products, and to line manage the Product Development Administrator. The Product team is responsible for development of qualifications, assessments and support materials that meet regulatory, organisational and stakeholder requirements. The post holder, under the direction of the Qualifications and Assessment Product Manager, will ensure that SFJ Awards qualifications, End Point Assessment materials and assessment and accreditation products are compliant with regulatory obligations and meet customer and organisational quality requirements.
They will take ownership of a suite of products and manage developments with stakeholders. The post holder will also support, coach and mentor the team in the design of qualifications, accreditations and assessment materials aligned to the relevant standards.
Sheffield Office with hybrid working available
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 pa.
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days per year with additional days’ leave awarded for each continuous year of service up to a maximum of 28 days, plus eight public holidays and a potential Christmas closure.
- The WDT also provides enhanced maternity, paternity and sickness leaves, alongside this we provide bereavement leave and carers leave.
- Health and wellbeing benefits, which include access to our mental health first aiders, a confidential employee assistance programme, free eye tests and payment for an annual flu jab.
- Pension scheme with a minimum contribution of 4% to a maximum contribution of 6%, matched by the company, along with death in service coverage at three times annual salary.
- Flexible employee benefits, including a portal providing hundreds of discounts, including a cycle to work scheme which is available upon successful completion of probation period, as well as a dress for your day approach to working.
- Frequent organisational development days and departmental training budgets.
- Payroll giving, this is a tax-free way to donate to any charity, good cause or place of worship.
The Workforce Development Trust is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone.
We strongly encourage people of all gender, religion, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientation, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you need any reasonable adjustments at any point, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to advise on your pronouns, for example she/her, he/him, they/them etc.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in applying. Please click the Apply Now link below to email our Recruitment team, and send them a copy of your CV and optional Cover Letter for review. If your application is progressed, a member of the team will be in touch.